Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

HELP! Adding amp and sub to factory amplified Bose system 2015 Tahoe

Search this Thread

Old December 17th, 2020, 8:07 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP! Adding amp and sub to factory amplified Bose system 2015 Tahoe

Hello, I’m looking to add a little more bump to my 2015 Tahoe ltz with the factory amplified Bose system. I’ve researched and seen many options, but the one that I like the best is to add a custom harness to the factory Bose amp, which pigtails off and allows you to plug back in the original connection to the amp, another cable to power your aftermarket amp, along with an loc with rca connections to send to your amp. The harness I found is made by llj customs, and I’ll add a picture and link. The harness keeps you from having to splice into any wires, which would void warranty, and also keeps all of your factory system in tact. Has anyone else tried this harness or harness like this, and if so what are your thoughts? I’d rather not have to pull my screen out, so this seemed like the best option for me. Thank you

https://lljcustoms.com/store/ols/categories/gm-vehicles