Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Intermittent Door Lock Cycling / Chime Operation Wont stop ringing / Rear Access Open

Search this Thread

Old December 31st, 2018, 4:30 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Benzo781
I found a site that Chevy list a running tally of problems wrong with MY PERSONAL VEHICLE for years!!!!! It tells mechanics the problems and how to FIX it!!!
hope u find the fix
Old December 31st, 2018, 8:51 AM
CF Active Member

Location: Currently the Candian Gander is wintering over in New York.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I found a site that Chevy list a running tally of problems wrong with MY PERSONAL VEHICLE for years!!!!! It tells mechanics the problems and how to FIX it!!!

Hi "Benzo781" I saw you didn't post the source link here. Or in the other thread you bragged about this.
Old December 31st, 2018, 10:17 AM
CF Beginner

I was not bragging just merely happy about the information I found on the Internet. But on the other hand I don’t know what the rules are on advertising other websites.
Old December 31st, 2018, 12:41 PM
CF Active Member

I was not bragging just merely happy about the information I found on the Internet. But on the other hand I don’t know what the rules are on advertising other websites.
Ace, don't tell people all about a great place to eat, and then not tell them where it is located.

Post the link.

If it's a problem, a mod will deal with it.

If you spend any time on this board you will see that all kinds of links get shared. It's the whole point of a shared resource website. Look at the signature lines, just for an example. All kinds of links to outside sources.
Old December 31st, 2018, 2:56 PM
CF Active Member

Default Back on topic

Originally Posted by Supurrban
yesterday had change the negative wire. i just cold started the engine and still have the same issue. the mechanic check with a scan tool and there was no errer code came out. what options should i do?
I would take your VIN to the dealer and see if there are any open campaigns dealing with the issues you are having with your vehicle. If GM issued a recall for for the problem, and you were never notified, it's pretty much a free fix.
Old December 31st, 2018, 4:10 PM
CF Beginner

I just posted the website which lists the morning problems of your vehicle straight from the dealership on the vehicle history.com play around with your Vin # And you will find the running problems etc.
Old January 1st, 2019, 10:42 AM
Administrator

Received 157 Likes on 155 Posts

I just posted the website . . .
Where?
Old January 1st, 2019, 10:50 AM
CF Beginner

The website is www.vehiclehistory.com Put in your VIN # and mess around with it and your running problems should pop up
Old January 1st, 2019, 5:35 PM
CF Active Member

I watched your video.

The problem seemed to occur when you were driving, not standing still. That generally indicates a flaky ground.

Finding a wiring diagram for the vehicle might be a start. Or going to the link that Benzo781 posted and seeing if there is a recall specific to your VIN.

I don't know about you, but I absolutely hate the feeling of being held hostage by technology. That video is creepy.

Last edited by Kazoocruiser; January 1st, 2019 at 5:41 PM.
Old March 29th, 2019, 9:21 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry guys for replying late.

We have finally found the reason what is causing this. We removed the rear door plastic cover and try to remove the door actuator clip that is giving power to the door actuator.

It seems that the rear door actuator was not in contact well with the latch. so we made adjustment in the door actuator and sprayed it with contact cleaner and the door locking and battery drain was gone.