Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

just instaled super chips!!!!

Search this Thread

Old April 25th, 2007, 12:09 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: just installed super chips!!!!

ORIGINAL: 73shark

PS: Is the Beemer in lieu of a rock?
HAHA! Unfortunately not in lieu, more like Bimmer along with her 2 carat solitaire she has been asking for the last 7 years.
Old April 25th, 2007, 12:16 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: thkwolf

ZX- I recently took my Tahoe in to service to only fix some cosmetic issues. While my tahoe waswith the service dept theyupdated/changed myTahoe's computer.....thus I am nowunable to remove the performance adjustmentsthat were made from SC because it no longer recognizes my Tahoe.Is it possible to have the service department reprogram the Tahoe's computer back to original stock settings? Thanks
This folks is why you ALWAYS program back to stock before heading to the dealership, even if it for something simple like an oil change.

thkwolf,
Superchips, can reprogram it for you. You will need to contact them. If you have to mail it in prepare to be without it a while. They are super slow. However, they might be able to hook you up via the internet and your USB cable!
Old April 25th, 2007, 10:18 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I spoke with SCs. At first my programmer would not recognize my Tahoe....I called SCs, faxed them a copy of the Dealer workorder to show what they had reprogrammed.....SCs sent me a file to upload to my programmer to put my programmer back to stock.....NOW my programmer sees its old adjustments on my Tahoe's computer and will not adjust the computer because of the previous modificatons....it know the Tahoe is not stock.... GRRRR Damn dealership.....So my programmer is back to stock but my Tahoe is not.... So I need to get me Tahoe back to its stock settings so I can start over.

I did not think to put the Tahoe back to stock before the dealership visit since I was only having cosmetic work done.....It is not like they have ever gone above and beyond before with doing anything that was not asked/begged of them.... Unfortunately...NOW I know.