Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Low oil pressure in 03 tahoe

Search this Thread

Old February 6th, 2011, 6:31 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well that info came from two freinds of mine one of wich who currently works for a dealership as a mechanic (8yrs now),another who worked for the same dealership for ten years and is now the sole mechanic for a local ambulance company here in town for the past 6 yrs.to the present.This info also came from the mechanic who is currently putting the new engine in my tahoe, who has been in the buisnes for about 25 yrs,and also from the claims adjuster from the warranty company who is replacing the engine in my tahoe.All of which i have asked sepperatly about the sittuation and their response were all the same.Now im sure if you go and ask a chevy dealership of course they will prob. tell you that dex cool is the best thing and that is not the cause of the problem.All I know is that this is what happened to my tahoe,and im not here to argue about things im just here to give info out that was told to me by very educated mechanic freinds of mine to try and help other people with the same situation.
Old May 20th, 2022, 11:43 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rip off

Originally Posted by c dailey
well that info came from two freinds of mine one of wich who currently works for a dealership as a mechanic (8yrs now),another who worked for the same dealership for ten years and is now the sole mechanic for a local ambulance company here in town for the past 6 yrs.to the present.This info also came from the mechanic who is currently putting the new engine in my tahoe, who has been in the buisnes for about 25 yrs,and also from the claims adjuster from the warranty company who is replacing the engine in my tahoe.All of which i have asked sepperatly about the sittuation and their response were all the same.Now im sure if you go and ask a chevy dealership of course they will prob. tell you that dex cool is the best thing and that is not the cause of the problem.All I know is that this is what happened to my tahoe,and im not here to argue about things im just here to give info out that was told to me by very educated mechanic freinds of mine to try and help other people with the same situation.
some one ripped thos girl off new moter becouse of dex-col