Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

LT2 with NAV double charge...

Search this Thread

Old January 16th, 2007, 8:49 PM
gfraigun

Default LT2 with NAV double charge...

Hey everyone, just have a question for you all. Anyone else out there with anLT2 and the Nav system notice that their sticker has the $495 charge for the bose speakers even though the website and brochure clearly states that the bose is included with the Navigation System?

Just trying to see if I am the only one that was charged extra or if they made a habit of adding the extra $495 when they should not have. Please reply to me.

Thanks,
G.
Old January 17th, 2007, 1:36 AM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: LT2 with NAV double charge...

ORIGINAL: gfraigun

Hey everyone, just have a question for you all. Anyone else out there with anLT2 and the Nav system notice that their sticker has the $495 charge for the bose speakers even though the website and brochure clearly states that the bose is included with the Navigation System?

Just trying to see if I am the only one that was charged extra or if they made a habit of adding the extra $495 when they should not have. Please reply to me.

Thanks,
G.
If the LT2 does not come standard with Bose and the Nav Option requires Bose, why would you think you should get it for free? Especially since
the LT2 base price does not reflect the Bose System, the LT3 and LTZ does reflect the cost of the Bose System, while NAV option is $2250 for all trim levels. If you do the math, you did not get ripped.
Old January 17th, 2007, 2:33 AM
gfraigun

Hi Engine2,

I did not at all say I should get something free. I think you are missing one thing. Nothing says the Nav Requires the Bose. It says it includes the Bose. Which means, the NAV includes the bose in the price.

Would you buy a computer that Includes a CPU for an additional charge or would you expect it to be part of the same price if its included? Would you buy a book that includes the pages for an additional charge or would you expect it to be part of the same price if its included?

Anyways, for everyone whether you think you were double charged or not, I'd like to hear from you if your LT2 sticker with a NAV has a separate line for the included Bose Speaker System. I'm curious to know who else has the LT2 and Nav.

Thanks,
G
Old January 17th, 2007, 4:35 AM
CF Veteran

ORIGINAL: gfraigun

Hi Engine2,

I did not at all say I should get something free. I think you are missing one thing. Nothing says the Nav Requires the Bose. It says it includes the Bose. Which means, the NAV includes the bose in the price.

Would you buy a computer that Includes a CPU for an additional charge or would you expect it to be part of the same price if its included? Would you buy a book that includes the pages for an additional charge or would you expect it to be part of the same price if its included?

Anyways, for everyone whether you think you were double charged or not, I'd like to hear from you if your LT2 sticker with a NAV has a separate line for the included Bose Speaker System. I'm curious to know who else has the LT2 and Nav.

Thanks,
G
I am really trying to help you understand so you dont feel screwed. I find its best to look at the bottom line dollarwise when it comes to stuff like this.

I agree with biglg, go to chevrolet.com or gmbuypower.com and build your vehicle. When you select the Nav option for LT2 it automatically selects the $495 Bose option.

Since $2250 is the price of the Nav for LT2(Base price does NOT include Bose) , LT3(base includes Bose), and LTZ(base price includes Bose), you were not double charged. Whether or not anybody else has the same sticker (which I am sure they do if they have a LT2 with NAV) does not change the fact the LT2 base price does not include Bose.

Your book example- Yes, I would expect to pay more for pages if the pages were of higher quality than what comes standard.

Maybe GM should reprint your sticker to say $2745 for the NAV option for LT2's. Money wise its the same as $2250 plus $495, but maybe it would make you feel better.

Old January 17th, 2007, 8:48 PM
CF Veteran

https://chevroletforum.com/m_5252/mpage_4/key_/tm.htm
Old January 22nd, 2007, 3:12 PM
gfraigun

Thanks,
G.