Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

LTZ Door Handles in and out

Old May 2nd, 2013, 12:43 PM
Administrator

Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

All right that is good to hear
Please do share the name of the dealership and first name of your service adviser, your positive experience could help persuade someone to also use this dealership for servicing
Old May 2nd, 2013, 3:29 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Cavender Chevrolet in Boerne, TX and the service writer's name is Scott.
Old May 14th, 2013, 10:32 AM
CF Junior Member

Thumbs up Update

Well we finally got time to get the suburban to the dealer last night. Scott, the service writer, took the initiative to ask if we needed the oil changed or tires rotated because that is offered under the warranty, my wife told them she did not know so he went out and checked the tires and said they could use a rotation, and as they do the work if they see it needs the oil changed they will do that as well. Huge contrast to the other dealer, that said they would not do any of that because it was only 2 months old even though we had put 2500 miles on it. Cavender (the new dealer) told me they would give us a loner car which was above and beyond our expectations. But I had to laugh when my wife showed up with this as a loner, it only had 163 miles on it.

Name:  IMG_20130513_200239_zps75fb8535.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  117.7 KB

Man these guys know how to treat a customer.
Old May 14th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Administrator

Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

nice.... looks like you may have found a new dealership...do what you can to keep them, might be worth having them do the oil changes and tire rotations from now on....
Old May 14th, 2013, 1:52 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Blue Dog
Well we finally got time to get the suburban to the dealer last night. Scott, the service writer, took the initiative to ask if we needed the oil changed or tires rotated because that is offered under the warranty, my wife told them she did not know so he went out and checked the tires and said they could use a rotation, and as they do the work if they see it needs the oil changed they will do that as well. Huge contrast to the other dealer, that said they would not do any of that because it was only 2 months old even though we had put 2500 miles on it. Cavender (the new dealer) told me they would give us a loner car which was above and beyond our expectations. But I had to laugh when my wife showed up with this as a loner, it only had 163 miles on it.

Man these guys know how to treat a customer.
Blue Dog,

I am glad you were able to have top notch service with your new dealership. Just so you know you can always reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. I will make note that Scott assisted with a satisfactory GM experience.

Erica Tiffany
Chevrolet Customer Service
Old May 14th, 2013, 4:03 PM
CF Junior Member

Originally Posted by in2pro
nice.... looks like you may have found a new dealership...do what you can to keep them, might be worth having them do the oil changes and tire rotations from now on....
Oh they just earned all my service work from now on. In fact when we were looking they were the most helpful sales folks but they just didn't have the right car. when it is time to replace my cobalt next year I will be getting the new car from them.

Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Service
Blue Dog,

I am glad you were able to have top notch service with your new dealership. Just so you know you can always reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. I will make note that Scott assisted with a satisfactory GM experience.

Erica Tiffany
Chevrolet Customer Service
Erica, it was not Satisfactory service it was Exceptional Service.