Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Navigation install RUSSIA Moscow

Search this Thread

Old August 1st, 2009, 5:15 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Navigation install RUSSIA Moscow

I in advance am sorry if I shall repeat. But I have seen all forum and have not found the answer.
At me such problem, I have bought Navigation unit number 25846420. When I have established that have received only the white screen there are no inscriptions about blocking. At us in Russia collect Chevrolet Tahoe in it system Bose non lux is established. Prompt please that I should make still to receive inscription THEFTLOCK. At us system OnStar is not established. Below I have attached pictures for presentation.

These are plugs which is in the machine.

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5Cuncle%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsoh tml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:EN-US; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:2.0cm 42.5pt 2.0cm 3.0cm; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Обычная таблица"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->
Old August 1st, 2009, 7:30 AM
Banned

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

I think I get the basic message here...you bought a nav, you installed it, but you only get this white screen? You're wondering if it should say THEFTLOCK?

When you start the vehicle it should say THEFTLOCK. The white screen I have never seen this before but I think you may have a bad radio.
Old August 1st, 2009, 8:14 AM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by shawnvw
I think I get the basic message here...you bought a nav, you installed it, but you only get this white screen? You're wondering if it should say THEFTLOCK?

When you start the vehicle it should say THEFTLOCK. The white screen I have never seen this before but I think you may have a bad radio.

Yes you have correctly understood me. I afflicted. I too think that to me have sold bad radio. What can I make now? I shall be grateful for any help. Thanks.
Old August 1st, 2009, 2:10 PM
Banned

try to get warranty on the radio and get another one shipped
Old August 1st, 2009, 11:16 PM
CF Beginner

Tell what else there are numbers for system non-lux where they can be looked?
Old August 2nd, 2009, 7:01 AM
Banned

ebay

I don't know part numbers