Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

NavRadio DSP? supposed to work?

Old January 16th, 2007, 9:02 PM
gfraigun

Default RE: NavRadio DSP? supposed to work?

Hey everyone, just have a question for you all. Anyone else out there with anLT2 and the Nav system notice that their sticker has the $495 charge for the bose speakers even though the website and brochure clearly states that the bose is included with the Navigation System?

Just trying to see if I am the only one that was charged extra or if they made a habit of adding the extra $495 when they should not have. Please reply to me.

Thanks,
G.
Old January 16th, 2007, 11:44 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: NavRadio DSP? supposed to work?

One thing everyone can probably put in their tahoe is a center channel speaker along w/ 1 JL audio 8 or 10" in the rear.....custom made boxin the rear side. I found that if I turn off the rear control I don't get the good sound, but when I turn it on I get more of the surround sound. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. It is a shame that GM couldn't put the same stereo in the tahoe as in the yukon. They are after all the same company....right.