Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Need replacement driver seat for 2004 Suburban

Search this Thread

Old November 20th, 2011, 11:03 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Need replacement driver seat for 2004 Suburban

Can anyone offer any advice? I have a 2004 suburban. Has almost 200,000 miles on it and still runs great. I have no plans to get rid of it form some time. My problem is the driver's seat has about had it. The heat doesn't work any longer (big problem for me) and the leather is cracking.

Can anyone give me any suggestions on where I can fine a replacement tan seat? It does't have to be brand new, just is good shape would be fine. I have tried searching but I guess I am not very good and looking for car parts!

Thanks!
Old November 21st, 2011, 1:13 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> kcolarusso
Congratulations on hitting 200,000 miles! I have researched this for you and have only been able to find seat covers, not entire seats. Have you tried contacting your local dealer? They may be able to direct you in the right direction of local possibilities. Best of luck!

Louis
GM Customer Service
Old December 12th, 2011, 10:41 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Try Auto Parts.Com they are GREAT! They have everything you need for any vehicle.PASS IT ON