Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

new interior look

Search this Thread

Old November 13th, 2006, 8:04 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: new interior look

ORIGINAL: tahoe07

Well, that was helpful.

I think the arm rest lock is the entire surround for the storage area on the top of the armrest/console. The lock is at the front of it and I believe they are using that term for the piece. I gather this from looking at the pics and comparing to the list.

I could be wrong! I've heard people have been wrong before. I haven't tried it yet though.

you are correct
Old November 13th, 2006, 9:55 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

THe armrest/console piece, do I have to send the factory one back to you also? How is it removed?

Lastly, is this wood grain a 100% match to my factory grain? Crap, just give it to me free and i will post some pictures and tell everyone how the material is! I can help sell these for you!
Old November 13th, 2006, 11:19 PM
CF Beginner

ORIGINAL: biglg

THe armrest/console piece, do I have to send the factory one back to you also? How is it removed?

Lastly, is this wood grain a 100% match to my factory grain? Crap, just give it to me free and i will post some pictures and tell everyone how the material is! I can help sell these for you!
the match is about 90%. Unless you know it you would think it came from the factory. Out of all the sets I have sold I have had one complaint and that person would not return them for a full refund. Instead he keeps them in his vehicle and complains about them. If you don't like them I will take them back.

Yes I need your old piece back. It has 2 or 3 secrews on the top and about 6 on the bottom. Very self explanitory once you start.
Old November 14th, 2006, 12:19 AM
CF Active Member

I don't mean to be an idiot but I can't help it. By calling it a "center console lock" does this imply that it can be locked? Maybe it can already be locked and I never noticed. Heck, I'm finally getting around to programming radios stations after having it for 2 months.

I might go ahead with the 3 piece deal. How do I get it done?

~digdug
Old November 14th, 2006, 9:11 AM
CF Beginner

ORIGINAL: digdug

I don't mean to be an idiot but I can't help it. By calling it a "center console lock" does this imply that it can be locked? Maybe it can already be locked and I never noticed. Heck, I'm finally getting around to programming radios stations after having it for 2 months.

I might go ahead with the 3 piece deal. How do I get it done?

~digdug
The reason it is called a lock is that it locks the center in the down position. NO KEY LOCK> without it the lid just stays up. If you want to but the pieces please call me @ 574-830-0238 or e-mail me @ stuart@oemdash.com
Old November 20th, 2006, 4:16 PM
CF Addict

digdug,

Did you get the 3 pieces? Some feedback please for other interested parties! thanks.
Old November 20th, 2006, 11:26 PM
CF Active Member

ORIGINAL: biglg

digdug,

Did you get the 3 pieces? Some feedback please for other interested parties! thanks.

... nope not yet. I'm in the "it's almost Christmas and I don't want to get myself anything" mode right now. Trying to save the cash for some fun things for my son.

I do plan on doing at least the cupholder mod though.

~dig
Old January 4th, 2007, 6:06 PM
CF Addict

Has anyone purchase these yet?

Stuart,
I think I would like to do the 3,4,5 option now. What is your best price for 3,4,5? How long will it take to get them?

The piece that goes on the rear radio/heat controls on the back of the console, how is it removed? How much extra if I want that also? Thanks.
Old January 4th, 2007, 6:46 PM
CF Addict

Well guys! I went ahead and ordered 3,4,5. Stuart said to send it back if not satisfied. I think it will look great! I will let everyone know when they arrive and what I think!
Old January 5th, 2007, 11:41 PM
CF Veteran

Let us see when they come in. I think I only want the center console lock piece. $65 is a little much for one piece though...debating

Quick Reply: new interior look