Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Oem nav radio new need help!

Search this Thread

Old July 7th, 2010, 8:24 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oem nav radio new need help!

hello,

First off I bought a nav radio (denso) to put in my tahoe. I installed it today and it turned on and worked. It did not display the theft lock screen. Is that ok?

I hooked it up and everything appears to be working fine all the wheel controls work and stuff. One thing is that i can not set the time. I do not have the map disc in there is this why?

I dont have a bose system and I bought a unit that needed it. instead of going through the dealership Im going to get a local stereo place to do it. Is that ok?

also how can i add a rear backup camera everytime i put the car in reverse it shows a black screen.

Other concerns: My turning lights don't emit sound i guess i need the amp. Also do i need to get something to install the camera? I dont think i have the module. Do i have to reprogram my nav through the dealership even though it was unlocked. any other connections i have to do? When i installed it I only plug the two pins that were in the factory radio. I have a 2009 lt chevy tahoe.

Thanks,