Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

PICTURES let me know what you all think!

Search this Thread

Old August 22nd, 2010, 5:49 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default PICTURES let me know what you all think!

hey gos some pics of my truck since i been making a bunch of changes. so let me know . also added second rear view camera on bumper (dont like the view of factor peice, but did not eliminate it)
Attached Thumbnails PICTURES let me know what you all think!-cell-phone-098.jpg   PICTURES let me know what you all think!-hid-reverse.jpg   PICTURES let me know what you all think!-cell-phone-028.jpg   PICTURES let me know what you all think!-system.jpg  
Old August 22nd, 2010, 7:20 PM
Administrator

Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

friggin sweet! lets hear some details on the LED's HID's and the thump!
Old August 22nd, 2010, 8:34 PM
CF Junior Member

thanks .. in the headlights i have installed 8k HIDS low beam only(i like the blue and white with high beam) and same thing for the foglights. i spray tinted the tails and replaced the factory bulb/socket with an HID bulb and standard 35w HID ballast. total of 6 ballast. and the system has 3 sony 1300w subwoofers and a Boss chaos 2500w amp with bass control ****. i installed a 5 farad voltage capacitor to help with the dimming headlighhts. looking to do flowmaster duals next and paint the mirrors running boards and onstar antenna silver to match the body. then a 2/3 (or 3/5) drop to get it nice and low.
Old August 22nd, 2010, 8:52 PM
Administrator

looks like you have the 3rd row seat tracks... did you get a full cargo cover/carpet to cover them?
Old August 22nd, 2010, 9:07 PM
CF Junior Member

i have third row seats just never put them in because i have no need to. i just bought 2 yards (extra) of standard black auto floor carpet and tucked it under on each side to look clean . reason is because i put my tools back there from time to time and didnt want the rubbery type and this was cheaper also.
Old August 22nd, 2010, 9:10 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hmm, HIDs on no projector lights ? LOL

Red calipers - hmmm, doesn't match with anything

front grill - not my stile

flowmaster duals - yeah !!!

lowering kit - yeah !!!

next step could be breaks upgrade, 22'' or 23'' rims, blackbear ECU programer, cold air intake
Old August 22nd, 2010, 9:21 PM
Administrator

I think any color added to the brake calipers is nice, its all about the accent and detail... I happen to have sun burst yellow on mine...
Attached Thumbnails PICTURES let me know what you all think!-painted.jpg  
Old August 22nd, 2010, 9:26 PM
CF Junior Member

hids without prohectors because they are still way brighter than stock and the aftermarket projecter headlights on the market for this truck are cheap and flimsy compared to the stock unit. also it is not even roccomended to install hids in an aftermarket projector housing because they can not withstand the heat from the hid bulb............grille is a recessed vertical billet (not bolt over) its a full replacement......nice calipers! yellow must really pop. thats what i like ab odd colored breaks. adds a unique look breaks up the body color a little bit.
Old August 22nd, 2010, 9:48 PM
CF Active Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dude,
here is my next project

http://www.whipplesuperchargers.com/...sp?ProdID=1244

About HIDs, well, they will never work right on no-projector lights.
Old August 23rd, 2010, 7:26 AM
CF Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what HID kit did you install? when I bought our hoe it already had HIDs and they are nice but sometimes the drivers side light will not come on. The ballasts look kind of cheap so I wanted to replace with a good kit soon (when it is not 105 degrees outside every dang day here!!!). Also I don't know why everyone wants to replace the stock reflector unit to a projector one. our stock unit has the cover over the bulb so they do not blind people and you can get the HID bulbs that are dipped so the end is blocked. I think a projector unit would look weird in our housing anyway
also why did you add another backup camera and are both still functional or do you have a lockpick to switch between the 2?
nice ride for sure

Last edited by ousig2408; August 23rd, 2010 at 7:28 AM.

Quick Reply: PICTURES let me know what you all think!