Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Stabilitrak, Traction and Reduced Engine Power

Search this Thread

Old January 15th, 2016, 2:54 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stabilitrak, Traction and Reduced Engine Power

OK, I've read all the problems and solutions and I've have changed out the mass air flow sensor and throttle body and I am still getting this crazy intermittent problem. One day it will run fine without any problem and the next day as soon as I turn the vehicle on they all appear simultaneously. I contacted my local dealer, Mountain View Chevrolet and the soonest they can get me in is 15 days. In the meantime I have to drop off my wife at the bus terminal every morning and evening. I wonder if all the government Chevy Tahoe and Suburbans have the same problem. Not sure if I will purchase another Chevy even though we purchased with family first plan through my father in law.. What else might be an easy fix while I wait 2 weeks?
Old January 16th, 2016, 11:20 AM
Super Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Though several "fixes" have been discussed, there is a central single issue which comes up time over time, that being...Grounds.

Remove, brush, clean, tighten. ALL.