Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

update tahoe to ride like an escalade?

Search this Thread

Old August 11th, 2012, 9:56 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I find this a little ironic...as most of us are looking for solutions to dump the LTZ autoride setup. My $.02....stay away from the GM autoride...as far away as possible.
Old August 13th, 2012, 8:36 AM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default autoride

i actually like the way my LTZ rides, and hitting the tow mode with 6k behind me makes it tow well. the ONLY dislike I have is that when launching the boat the azz end becomes full of air and jacks way high. I guess I could shut off the truck at the ramp, but that's just a pain too. It needs an override / disable button for boat launching.
Old August 14th, 2012, 2:18 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know this doesn't directly apply but my '06 Suburban LTZ with Autoride rides exactly like a '06 Escalade ESV (yes, I've driven both). No problem with Autoride here. Well same as launching the boat, I tow a travel trailer camper and there are times I would like it NOT raise the rear end but overall it has been a great vehicle.