Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Want To Trade Bench For Buckets?

Search this Thread

Old January 2nd, 2007, 9:46 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want To Trade Bench For Buckets?

My 07 has 2nd row bucketswith power fold/manual fold,but now that I've lived with my truck for a month I've decided the40/60 2nd row benchwould have been a betterchoice in my case. Anyone in thePuget Soundarea want totrade straight up? Black leather buckets for black leather bench?

I assume this can be done fairly easily with a few bolts, understanding the power fold feature will be lost. Anyone know otherwise?

Old January 2nd, 2007, 9:51 PM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Want To Trade Bench For Buckets?

I almost bought the buckets as well, but started to think. Do I really want my 140lb dog wondering up to the front. Plus I will probably never use the 3rd row anyway.

Also, I do not think you would loose the power second row if you swap with another LTZ. Some folks here love those 2nd row buckets, so I dont think it would be hard to find somebody willing. Good luck
Old January 2nd, 2007, 9:57 PM
CF Active Member

Love my second row buckets....
Old January 2nd, 2007, 10:15 PM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wish you wanted casemere and lived in MO. I would trade in a heartbeat!
Old January 2nd, 2007, 10:42 PM
CF Beginner

I had a hard time finding a LTZ with the bench. Had a Suburban and a Denali with the buckets and found out they don't work for me either. Bench is better for kids, put the car seat in the middle safer spot...Carry another passanger...lounge sideways in the back on a long trip...plus its ALOT cheaper.
Old January 2nd, 2007, 11:07 PM
CF Active Member

ORIGINAL: cmwoody

I had a hard time finding a LTZ with the bench. Had a Suburban and a Denali with the buckets and found out they don't work for me either. Bench is better for kids, put the car seat in the middle safer spot...Carry another passanger...lounge sideways in the back on a long trip...plus its ALOT cheaper.
exactly what i had a problem finding...i think buckets are standard on the LTZ, not sure tho....I basically had to order an LT3 and add all the options manually to get the 2nd row bench.
Old January 2nd, 2007, 11:47 PM
CF Beginner

The bench is still standard on the LTZ, 2nt row buckets are an option. Most come with them, very...VERY few come without them. Both come with heat.
Old January 3rd, 2007, 12:40 AM
CF Active Member

I will trade you 3rd row buckets for 3rd row bench. I have black ebony leather. Let me know if you are intrested.
Old January 3rd, 2007, 4:40 PM
CF Junior Member

ORIGINAL: LTZ_HOE

I will trade you 3rd row buckets for 3rd row bench. I have black ebony leather. Let me know if you are intrested.
Sweet,but did you mean 2nd row and not 3rd? If so, lets make it happen. Shoot me a PM with some contact info.
Old January 3rd, 2007, 4:54 PM
CF Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am sure he (LTZ_HOE) will let you know, but there is a 3rd row bench option just in case you did not know.

on a side note: There is such small amount of space behind the 3rd row, I will probably just end up taking my 3rd row bench out and storing them in the closet until I sell the vehicle several years down the road.

Quick Reply: Want To Trade Bench For Buckets?