Tahoe & Suburban DIY and Useful Threads This section is for DIY writeups, FAQs, and other useful threads. If you would like something posted in here, please contact a moderator.
Old July 17th, 2015, 12:55 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: General Overview
Print Wikipost

cigarette lighter Fuses

Search this Thread

Old November 1st, 2018, 7:07 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where are fuses for cigarette lighter in a 2004 chevy suburban

[QUOTE=dlang100;340855]In the 04 Suburban, both the Cig lighter and Aux fuses are in the engine compartment fu
Old September 14th, 2019, 11:54 PM
CF Beginner

Default cigarette lighter

Wondering y the cigarette lighter in the center of dash is the only outlet not working??
Originally Posted by mgssuburban
Hi, My question is related to the cigarette lighter fuse that "controls" the "front-passenger side" cigarette lighter and the "center console for the rear passengers" cigarette lighter, these 2 "cigarette lighter" connections do not work (they used to work, I blew the fuse)
I openned the fuse box and I found that Fuse#53 LTR 20Amps controls only the cigarette lighter on the "front-driver side" (not the other 2). All the rest of the fuses are good. Any ideas???
Happy Holidays.
Old September 9th, 2020, 12:31 PM
CF Beginner

Hi my gmc yukon denali has no power to the outlets. I have changed the fuses and still there is no power, can i fix this problem or do i need to find help?
Old February 17th, 2023, 9:36 PM
CF Beginner

Cool its a wire bundle that crosses over the engine bay

Originally Posted by Ramses Sanchez
My Chevy Tahoe 96 I don't know what to do the power to the door lock won't work neither do the power to check the engine light or the cigarette lighter an radio I already change all the fuse under the hood IDK what else to do
There is a wiring harness that controls your sensors and egr intake and injectors that Im willing to bet the connection point that's about a foot away from the fuse box is not all the way seated and there for you truck is like IDK what is going on and you can't make me do anything.