Notices
TrailBlazer 2002-2009
The TrailBlazer, originally introduced as an upscale Blazer, was produced from 2002 to 2008 with a powerful I6 engine and with a monster V8 offered in the Trailblazer SS
Platform: GMT 305, 360, & 370.

03 Trailblazer A/C

Old July 3rd, 2019, 1:19 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 03 Trailblazer A/C

We have an 03 trailblazer. Its the wife's daily driver. Suddenly the A/C quit.After it has been sitting awhile , like over night you start it and the A/C will work for about1/2 hr. then it shuts off. the blower works but its hot air.The system is charged changed the orifice filter. low pressure switch is good. What am I missing. Thanks
Old July 12th, 2019, 6:52 AM
CF Beginner

Default owner

We found out by opening a window after the A/C stops blowing cold the A/C starts again. It dose this all the time I figure there must be a short or bad ground somewhere. So for now when the A/C quits I just bump the window down and right back up and its good again for awhile.
Old July 12th, 2019, 9:03 PM
CF Veteran

Originally Posted by franklin# View Post
We found out by opening a window after the A/C stops blowing cold the A/C starts again. It dose this all the time I figure there must be a short or bad ground somewhere. So for now when the A/C quits I just bump the window down and right back up and its good again for awhile.
That has to be one of the top weird things about A/C that I have heard of. Has to be in the module or electricals/sensors for sure.
Old July 13th, 2019, 6:17 AM
CF Beginner

I was thinking the module too but wanted in put guess I'll be changing that Thanks

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: