TrailBlazer 2002-2009
The TrailBlazer, originally introduced as an upscale Blazer, was produced from 2002 to 2008 with a powerful I6 engine and with a monster V8 offered in the Trailblazer SS
Platform: GMT 305, 360, & 370.

Temperature gauge is zero and Ac not getting on frequently

Search this Thread

Old March 31st, 2018, 3:08 AM
Newly Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Temperature gauge is zero and Ac not getting on frequently

Hi,
My trailblazer 2009 model Temperature gauge is zero and Ac not getting on frequently.Randomly it becomes OK and back again with the same trouble.Can you please share you experience to get rid of this issue.
Old March 31st, 2018, 4:59 PM
Super Moderator

Received 507 Likes on 467 Posts

to clarify: are you referring to the engine coolant temp gauge or ambient air temp reading?
Old April 19th, 2018, 12:31 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by ajinasma
Hi,
My trailblazer 2009 model Temperature gauge is zero and Ac not getting on frequently.Randomly it becomes OK and back again with the same trouble.Can you please share you experience to get rid of this issue.
Please note if the Temperature gauge is for the engine and if your AC was not cooling properly prior to the problem you have then you can just remove the battery connection on your battery and reconnect after about a minute.

This will solve the problem for time being. If still the problem exists please go on to change the Thermo Stat Valve. the same i did face about a week ago.