Avalanche Chevy's first real SUT, combining the interior room of an SUV and the cargo ability of a pickup truck.

Chevrolet Avalanche
Platform: GMT 805 & 900

2013 Avalanche

Search this Thread

Old May 19th, 2015, 11:49 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 Avalanche

Hey everyone. This is my first post on the forum. I'm an American living in Dubai and I just bought a 2013 Avalanche black diamond edition that was originally shipped from the US. The truck is amazing and I love it but the navi isn't working. I'm guessing because it has something to do with it being from the US. Is there a way I can get the navigation to work here in Dubai? Also, the remote starter worked once then stopped working. I dont really care much for the remote starter but you guys might know how to solve the problem. I did go through the settings and made sure it was "checked" as active. Thanks in advance!

Also, why would chevy stop manufacturing avalanches?? I have nothing against the silverado but the avalanche is much nicer IMO.
Old June 14th, 2015, 9:52 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unfortunately, I think GM only produced navigation DVD data discs for the Avalanche for North America. If the navi has one installed, it would likely not give you any workable info. Internet searches might offer some after-market options in your area.