Avalanche Chevy's first real SUT, combining the interior room of an SUV and the cargo ability of a pickup truck.

Chevrolet Avalanche
Platform: GMT 805 & 900

2013 Black Diamond Avalanche hands free Bluetooth issue.

Old November 7th, 2014, 9:47 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Same Issue

Ok I thought I was crazy because everyone that calls me complains they cannot hear but I can hear them fine in my 2013 LTZ. Has this issue been solved? Mine is so bad I turned off the Bluetooth but I live in a state that requires hands free so I am resorting to using the phone on speaker to avoid the trucks Bluetooth. Multiple phones I have had all have the same issue in the truck. ANY HELP would be appreciated!
Old November 7th, 2014, 12:30 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by djarnold74
Ok I thought I was crazy because everyone that calls me complains they cannot hear but I can hear them fine in my 2013 LTZ. Has this issue been solved? Mine is so bad I turned off the Bluetooth but I live in a state that requires hands free so I am resorting to using the phone on speaker to avoid the trucks Bluetooth. Multiple phones I have had all have the same issue in the truck. ANY HELP would be appreciated!
Hi djarnold74,

If you'd like to send us your VIN, dealership info, mileage and contact info we can further investigate this issue with your Bluetooth and radio. We can imagine how inconvenient this must be and would be happy to offer our assistance. We're available via private message if interested.

Amber N.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old November 8th, 2014, 8:00 AM
CF Beginner

Hi I have the same problem. I got a new phone and it's the same. I gave up. I gave information too customer service and they responded there's nothing wrong with my equipment. I have had to resort to ear bud blue tooth or ear phones proved with phone and not use Bluetooth in truck. It's a sin that I've paid for a wonderful truck and Bluetooth doesntwork. I have had 5 other avalanches and have not had the problem. You have reminded me of my frustration with this. Like I've said I gave up. Maybe I'll pursue this again.
Old January 21st, 2015, 9:21 PM
CF Beginner

Default 2013 Avalanche Bluetooth problem

I just bought a 13 Blk Diamond w/ 20k miles. Thought I got a great truck replacing an 09 that everybody could hear me on my Bluetooth w/ great clarity. Now I have this dog where no one can hear me. It's extremely frustrating as a good part of my work day is spent in my truck. Any fixes?
Old January 30th, 2015, 5:44 AM
CF Beginner

Default Same issues

I am having the same issues with My 2013 LTZ. No one can hear me or the call breaks up to the point of having to turn off the bluetooth and pick up the phone. I have tested several phones with the same result: IPhone 5S, Iphone6, Samsung S4, Samsung S5, Motorola Moto X