Avalanche Chevy's first real SUT, combining the interior room of an SUV and the cargo ability of a pickup truck.

Chevrolet Avalanche
Platform: GMT 805 & 900

avalanche help needed desperately

Old January 20th, 2015, 11:50 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default avalanche help needed desperately

About a month ago, my 07 LT died on me. it gave me "Service Stabilitrak, service traction control, low oil pressure, reduced engine power, stop engine".

I erased the codes and it ran just fine for about three weeks. after driving for about 4 hours it did it all again. I disconnected the negative terminal and reinstalled it and it got the last two hours good to Arkansas. I had a new ecm programmed and installed at a Chevrolet dealership, and on the way home from Arkansas around 4 hours into the trip it did it again, in which I put the old ecm back in it since the codes were erased due to not having power. Now it wont do anything with either ECM, and I have No idea where to go from here. Ive heard anything from throttle body sensor to throttle body connector to on star computer
Old January 20th, 2015, 10:42 PM
CF Junior Member

Grounds? Fuses?
That must be annoying. You're probably best off taking it to a Dealership though - electric problems on advanced trucks like yours are tough to work with.
Old January 20th, 2015, 11:28 PM
CF Junior Member

Have a look at the connections on the power/tran relay in the under hood fuse panel. you can swap it out with one of the other relays.
Old January 21st, 2015, 8:30 AM
CF Beginner

Have either of you ever heard of this? This is causing me to take a cab to work in uniform, and for obvious reasons thats sketchy. So the sooner i fix it the better