Cobalt This sporty compact was faced with the difficult job of replacing the popular Cavalier, but whether the base model, or the supercharged SS is chosen, is has made for a great replacement.
Platform: Delta
Also Check out CobaltSS.net

2010 Cobalt remote start?

Search this Thread

Old July 7th, 2014, 10:41 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2010 Cobalt remote start?

I recently purchased a 2010 cobalt coupe with 2lt. It has power windows and locks. When I picked it up from the dealer they said that the previous owner never turned in the key fob. My question is how would I know if my car comes with a remote starter? Would I just need to purchase a new key fob with the starter button or would I need to buy an entire remote starter install kit?
Old July 8th, 2014, 8:57 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Hello,

Congratulations on your vehicle purchase! Our Customer Care department is unable to provide technical advice; however, we would be happy to reach out to your selling dealership to discuss what options are available for you. Feel free to send us a private message at any time!

Jessica
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old July 8th, 2014, 5:44 PM
CF Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Btmlodzienski
I recently purchased a 2010 cobalt coupe with 2lt. It has power windows and locks. When I picked it up from the dealer they said that the previous owner never turned in the key fob. My question is how would I know if my car comes with a remote starter? Would I just need to purchase a new key fob with the starter button or would I need to buy an entire remote starter install kit?
https://chevroletforum.com/forum/cob...194/?styleid=2