Colorado The compact pickup from Chevy, including the new Duramax Turbo-Diesel Colorado.

Chevrolet Colorado
Platform: GMT 350, GMT 31XX

Problems...

Old February 7th, 2007, 4:09 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problems...

Within the last week I have experienced 3 problems with my '04 z71. Hopefully someone will have a suggestion or two to help me out.
1. I am hearing lots of air coming through my passenger side front door on the highway. No visible defects...
2. My driver window doesn't work. It worked last night and today, nothing...I found out at McDonald's drive thru.
3. My doors won't lock. It beeps when I try to lock them and all of my doors are closed tightly.

Any suggestions?
Old April 30th, 2007, 8:59 PM
CF Beginner

Default RE: Problems...

The air comming through the passenger door, I get that too with my 04 z85 crew cab. I took the door panels apart (I dont have power windows or doors) and made sure all of the guts were where they need to be inside of the door and pushed everything back together. No more noise =P. As for the windows and locks, it sounds Like you got water inside your doors, or water somewhere and it had a little fun with your electronics in the doors. Do you smoke? Ever leave the window cracked and get rain on the lock/window buttons.
Old July 9th, 2007, 2:01 PM
CF Beginner

I had the same problem with my 04 . moisture in the switch. Replace the switch, problem gone. I also installed ventvisors so this won't happen again.
Old November 23rd, 2007, 7:28 PM
CF Junior Member

Guys, I have a 04 crew cab, this problem drove me nuts, check the connector behind the battery that fixed it good luck from johnboy
Old February 4th, 2008, 1:08 AM
CF Beginner

We have an 05 colorado 4 door,passenger side front window sticks, have to push down on it while pressing to roll up. Until tonight that worked.
the bell that tells you the keys are in the ignision, goes off when they are not.
we have had few problems, but the big one,we were haunted by the sales person to buy the extended warenty, which we told them we just do not have that kind of money right now.We kept getting calls and letters. Then we were actualy told that they could gaurentee us that when the warenty of 30,000 miles was up,we would start having trouble.So we could not aford to not get the extended warenty. We went in for a free oil change, and now have a squealing that keeps getting louder and louder.Driving me crazy........