Cruze Chevy's newest entry into compact cars takes safety to an all new level and ridicules the status quo set by the other manufacturers.

Chevrolet Cruze
Also Check out CruzeChat.com

Cabin heater fan and back up camera

Search this Thread

Old August 21st, 2020, 9:46 AM
CF Active Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Cabin heater fan and back up camera

Obviously I have two issues to deal with. The first is the interior a/c and heater fan. It just out of the blue quit working and I have checked all fuses located under hood and under the dash by the steering wheel. Before I begin pulling things apart, is there another area to check for a possible inline fuse located in a harness for the blower motor? If not, has anyone else had this problem that there blower motor just quit on them. I believe that I did get a hint of burnt wiring that comes with a motor that goes bad. But, it wasn't all that strong. My Cruze is a 2014 with a diesel engine. With it being 6 years old, I'm thinking that the blower motor has gone bad. Any other possibilities?s

Second, the in dash screen shows a blurry picture of what is behind my Cruze when I back up. The picture fills the screen, but, it's not clear like it should be. What would cause this condition and how would I fix it. I already replaced the bezel and camera in the decklid and it didn't clear up the on screen picture