Cruze Chevy's newest entry into compact cars takes safety to an all new level and ridicules the status quo set by the other manufacturers.

Chevrolet Cruze
Also Check out CruzeChat.com

Not happy with MY Cruz

Search this Thread

Old August 9th, 2012, 3:21 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seems you have a real Lemon that should have been rejected. I would not buy another GM car Goodbye Cruze, Hello Kia Ceed
Old August 10th, 2012, 8:40 AM
CF Junior Member

Ditto.Also have a lemon dealer....but because of their handling of problems with this car they've lost $250,000 in sales in my immediate family-and this loyal GM customer.Maybe that's why your profits are dropping,GM!
Old August 31st, 2012, 3:45 AM
CF Junior Member

Originally Posted by sherly004
I am planning to buy a Chevy Cruze Diesel with Automatic gearbox . It costs around 15 lakhs. Will i be able to sell it for a good value of money after 2 or 3 years? How much can i sell it for?

I am changing my Cruze 2.0Vcdi auto tomorrow Sept. 1 for the new Kia Ceed 2 I.6 auto diesel saving nearly £500 on Insurance cost. I paid £14.500 for the Cruze two & half years ago and am only getting £7K back. I enjoyed the acceleration on the Cruze and the roadholding but not the awful ride on rough UK roads. It has taken 20,000 miles for the car to get 31 mpg combined. Only problems have been the abs sensors changed under warranty. . So Goodbye Cruze Hello Ceed.
Old August 31st, 2012, 11:47 PM
CF Beginner

Well I am still enjoying Cruze without any problem and not in the mood of changing it....... BTW you really have a long driving experience in Cruze.
Hope you enjoy driving your new Kia Ceed.......... have a nice time.
Old September 1st, 2012, 3:39 AM
CF Junior Member

Originally Posted by Denismekooz
Well I am still enjoying Cruze without any problem and not in the mood of changing it....... BTW you really have a long driving experience in Cruze.
Hope you enjoy driving your new Kia Ceed.......... have a nice time.
Apart from the problems with US built Cruze consider yourself lucky to have a US spec. In Europe the car is basically a Daewoo Lacetti I call it the No No car, No DRL, No Watts Z link suspension, No powered foldback door mirrors, No auto Door lock, No space saver spare wheel on latest models, No TPMS, No good quality windscreen ,only 6 airbags instead of 10. another fault the instruments are very difficult to read in strong sunlight, when wearing sunglasses or travelling fast. Anyone would think GM has no experience in manufacturing cars. Like most manufacturers their main concern is to rip-off the consumer as much as possible.

Last edited by Disbeliever; September 1st, 2012 at 3:43 AM.
Old September 1st, 2012, 6:28 AM
New User
Awaiting E-mail Confirmation

lmhall2004 ...I had the same problem with my cruze and i trade it in for another car. NO MORE CRUZE
Old September 1st, 2012, 10:52 AM
CF Junior Member

Mine was "assembled" in the USA-1 year & 9000 km later-transmission still jerky,gas mileage worse than neighbour's crew cab(and I've tried every style of driving), faulty solenoid that resulted in a stall on Calgary's busiest freeway-like slamming on the brakes,tires need air monthly,paint peeling,heater quit at -16,temperature and date don't work,had episode of shooting oil all over engine & under hood (had checked at dealers-did same about 1 km from them-no reason why-just a few of the problems so far.Trade in value-50% because"it's a problem car." That was online pricing & at local dealers.Wish I'd never seen this lemon! GM Canada no help.
Old September 5th, 2012, 4:37 AM
CF Beginner

Wink moonxpt

Got a new ride and people tell me its a hard to find mdl. Its like new and just what I wanted. How many of thse Sport beds are around ? I have not seen any around.

Fashion Bracelets | Fashion Accessories
Old September 5th, 2012, 8:26 PM
CF Beginner

I just joined the forum. But I did rent a Cruze the other day to go to the airport. First and last time driving one. My daily driver is an HHR. Granted I have minor suspension work and an aftermarket sway bar, the Cruze steering was numb to me. The little turbo engine is very weak. And as stated the tranny is a joke. Extremely jerky. When I drove it I was like this They say that the tranny is supposed to get better as you put miles on the car. Idk about that. I had high expectations for the Cruze based on what I had heard about them. However I was disappointed.
Old September 6th, 2012, 3:22 AM
CF Junior Member

At least you are fortunate that you did not buy a Cruze

Quick Reply: Not happy with MY Cruz