Express, Savana & G-Series Vans Offered in both a full size van, or a large box truck, the Express is the modern GM workhorse.

Chevrolet Express
Platform: GMT Van

Tow Mirrors

Search this Thread

Old October 24th, 2021, 11:13 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tow Mirrors

I'm trying to get a set of tow mirrors for my 2021 Express Passenger that wont shake like some ebay specials and will have a good workable view that I can actually see around my 33ft camping trailer. I'm leaning towards the Velvac mirrors but I'm not sure yet. I've looked at the Velvac's PDF with all the model numbers and I've narrowed them down to 718425 and 715941. The difference between the two sets of mirrors is one uses the OEM harness/OEM mirror controller and the other has an aftermarket mirror controller. I have a couple questions. Is there any noticeable quality differences in the Velvac and the TRQ mirrors or are you just paying for the Velvac name? Will the Velvac 8D8 mirrors plug in and work without any issues or should I get the set with the aftermarket controller? I've read a couple negative reviews on the TRQs with the adjustment of the mirrors not working for some people depending on their height and seating position, can anyone confirm this to be true or not? Excluding the slip-on mirrors, are there any other options that will get the job done well that I'm missing?