Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Bullet proof Auto Glass

Search this Thread

Old July 9th, 2021, 2:06 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bullet proof Auto Glass

Hi Guys and Girls

I got a Silverado that I use to go to Mexico with. and I really like to know if there is a way I can get Bullet Proof auto glass in my car its a 2017 model. Does anyone know about the manufacture or supplier near Texas, Houston? Well, the location of the glass doesn't matter if they have it. I was told that the glass might be thicker and modification to moldings and fitting parts/list might be needed.

Did anyone try to secure their car in any way similar?

Bw Ronald Dawson
Old July 11th, 2021, 2:14 PM
CF Active Member

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

If you drive in the Houston area you pretty much need bullet proof glass anyway.There is at least one road rage shooting every day.
Old July 11th, 2021, 11:25 PM
CF Monarch

Received 262 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by carloverdawson
Hi Guys and Girls

I got a Silverado that I use to go to Mexico with. and I really like to know if there is a way I can get Bullet Proof auto glass in my car its a 2017 model. Does anyone know about the manufacture or supplier near Texas, Houston? Well, the location of the glass doesn't matter if they have it. I was told that the glass might be thicker and modification to moldings and fitting parts/list might be needed.

Did anyone try to secure their car in any way similar?

Bw Ronald Dawson
Might search for what the Secret Service and the Military uses. It's going to be very expensive no matter what.
Old August 9th, 2021, 4:28 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by LarryE
If you drive in the Houston area you pretty much need bullet proof glass anyway.There is at least one road rage shooting every day.
😅 so i am not super of in my wants :P
Old August 9th, 2021, 4:29 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by oilcanhenry
Might search for what the Secret Service and the Military uses. It's going to be very expensive no matter what.
I know but the suppliers are hard to find
Old August 9th, 2021, 4:36 PM
CF Beginner

I am even more lost after reading this article https://us-autoglass.com/blog/the-5-...ss-used-today/ and on top of that, the suppliers listed can not supply the bulletproof windows and windshields for my car..

Hope anyone can point me in a direction so i can get new secure glass in my car😅
Old December 7th, 2021, 5:05 AM
CF Beginner

Hello, my friend is a YouTuber and he is afraid these days because of the threatening calls. He registered it to the police and they said him to stay at home for a few days. But he can't always stay at home and that is why he asked me to find a service who can give him bulletproof glass for his BMW car. So, I am searching for it online and found your post. Have you found any yet? Please let me know. Until then I will submit my assignment to my mentor online. I am glad I have found https://www.grabmyessay.com/plagiarism-free-essays this website because I have found a really good essay writing service on that site.

Last edited by AlanJLawrence; December 15th, 2021 at 5:02 AM.