Notices
General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non-specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here. IF YOUR QUESTION IS SPECIFIC TO A CERTAIN MODEL, IT DOES NOT GO IN THIS SECTION.

Which chevy trucks have the same suspension parts as a 1991 chevy g-20 van?

Search this Thread

Old October 13th, 2022, 6:53 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which chevy trucks have the same suspension parts as a 1991 chevy g-20 van?

Hope this is the correct "section" for this question. Have posted a couple postings on the vanning forum but have not received any replies so thought I would post it here.
Own a 1991 Chevy G-20 "shorty" van. Purchased a year ago and have been working on it since....(pretty much ready for body & paint). Anyway among the things I have done is replace all the old suspension and in the process "converted" it to a G10 (shocks, springs, control arms, brakes). Was hoping that the "stance" or height would drop down a bit but has not (see photos). have been searching for 2 inch lowering kits for the van but cannot find any list to fit my van (or any G series van for that matter). Wondering if anyone on this forum can tell me if there are any Chevy truck that have the same front (coil springs) & rear suspension (leaf springs). I did find out that CPP has 2 " drop front spindles that will fit but no van's listed on their web site. Any help would be appreciated.