HHR This retro crossover vehicle combines the usefulness of a minivan with the size of a mid sized car.
Platform: Delta
Also Check out ChevyHHR.net

blower motor inop.

Search this Thread

Old January 28th, 2010, 1:44 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blower motor inop.

I have no power to the blower motor; blow motor resistor; or blower motor switch. All fuses seem to be good and all power wires seem to have power to the body control module. Does that mean the body control module is bad or possibly needs reprogramed form the dealer. Is their something else im missing. Also i replaced the hvac relay and still nothing. And also the keyless remote will lock and unlock but wont remote start it. it tries but just sounds the horn three or four times and than nothing. so that may be tied into the same problem. Anyone with some suggestions.
Old January 28th, 2010, 9:23 PM
Banned

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

check the underhoode fuse panel for a fuse labelled BCM3 in position 4. Its a 40amp fuse. If the fuse is good, pull it out and check for power at the terminals. There should be power there at all times.
Old January 29th, 2010, 10:03 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Checked the fuse again and is still good and power going down both legs while fuse is installed. any other suggestions before i send it to the dealership for a new body control module would be great.