Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

'08 Chevy Impala Secondary Air Injector System Troubles

Search this Thread

Old December 10th, 2013, 8:40 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok follow up. I took a shot and just changed the check valve ($152 from Amazon) 75 miles later and there is the light gleaming in our faces again....WTF!!! hate dumping $$$ money on a shot but I guess the next step would be the pump $80 (ebay) does anyone have any other info that would help???
Old February 8th, 2014, 4:41 PM
CF Beginner

I have a 2010 Impala. Went to the dealer today. They will fix it free under the emissions warranty.
Old April 16th, 2014, 4:34 PM
CF Beginner

Default P2430 Code

My fiances impala has the code p2430. She took it to the dealership and of course charged her again to check it out and said that it was going to cost around $400 for the air pump and if that doesnt work (which it wont) then it will cost around $900 for the pump and sensor. I just want to get rid of that annoying check engine light for her for now so that she can get it inspected then fix the problem my self to save money. Do yall know an easy and quick fix right now to get rid of the light so I can get it inspected? Thanks
Old July 24th, 2017, 3:11 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by kptnjak
I have a 2010 Impala. Went to the dealer today. They will fix it free under the emissions warranty.
what state are you in? Does it very from state to state? I'm coding the same code from my 09 impala. And it's $400 at my local auto zone. What did you need when you called the gm dealer?
Old July 25th, 2017, 10:46 AM
CF Beginner

My dealer tried to charge me $1100. the part cost me $175 on ebay. I fixed it myself in 40 mins.
Old January 30th, 2023, 2:48 PM
CF Beginner

Default Check Valve

Originally Posted by Jeff Hawkins
Same problem on my 07,checked blower found full of water as seen in other posts,drained still works.will try to drill small drain hole to let any buildup seep out and replace valve soon.About $165 plus shipping on Rockauto.com.Good luck.JH
Hi Jeff, I also have an '07 Impala. I recently bought it in August with only 23,700 miles on it. Just a few days ago, check engine light came on. I stopped at my local Auto Zone for a free scan, it came up with the PO411 code. The printout that they gave me suggested that I replace the Air Pump Check Valve, but the picture of it that they included is probably wrong. It's the first one here, the dark colored one that looks like a piece of cake to replace. The next pic is the one that I'm assuming is the one that I'll need to replace. I'd just like to confirm that with you guys before buying it. (aluminum color with the tube on the bottom) Also, would you suggest getting AC Delco, or is an off brand ok?? 1A Auto wants $323.00 for AC Delco. Ouch!! Thanks Guys!!