Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

2001 Impala turn signal not working

Search this Thread

Old August 16th, 2013, 10:11 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check Ground #101 behind drivers side headlight. Corrosion in eyelet. Crimp new eyelet on.
Old February 29th, 2016, 3:21 PM
CF Beginner

I'm having the same issues now, did you figure out the problem?
Old February 29th, 2016, 4:55 PM
CF Active Member

Originally Posted by Daniel Peters
I'm having the same issues now, did you figure out the problem?
Issues described a couple different ways in this thread, what exactly is yours doing? Buzzing, blinking fast, not blinking? Do the hazards work? Also of great help, what year is your Impala?
Old August 22nd, 2022, 5:21 PM
CF Beginner

Default help plaese

Originally Posted by 72HOPILOT
OK....Getting ticked off....2000 Impala with no signals....flip the turn signal arm and all I got was a buzzing noise from the dash and the air bag, battery, and check engine lights in the dash illuminate.....I replaced the turn signal switch....dealer wanted $900....checker and Autozone $400....found it online for $74......installed it and still the same thing....then I replaced the Hazard warning/turn signal switch in the dash....now there is no more buzzing or battery light but I still have the air bag light illuminated and still NO TURN SIGNALS!!!.....I read on another post where it may be the ignition switch.....I'm getting tired of this car's electrical problems!....what a P.O.S.!...If the ignition switch doesn't cure the problem then what else can I try?...Maybe pushing it off a cliff?
Heeey I have the same problem!! were you able to fix it? I would really appreciate it if you could help me