Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

2011 Impala issue car wont turn on

Search this Thread

Old March 24th, 2016, 10:45 AM
Official GM Rep

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Stephanie Lucero
My 2011 Chevrolet Impala LS wont start on many occasions it will click once when I turn the key but wont start all the lights come on and the radio works I have had the starter replaced the alternator checked and a new battery put in but this keeps happening and I have to get it jumped to start it someone please help
Hey Stephanie Lucero,

I’m sorry to hear this and apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please feel free to send us a private message if you would like us to reach out to your certified Chevrolet dealership on your behalf to inquire about your vehicle situation. We are always here to answer any questions that you might have and happy to provide assistance.

Cecil J.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old August 15th, 2021, 2:22 PM
Newly Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I am having the same intermittent start up issue!

Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Service
Hey Stephanie Lucero,

I’m sorry to hear this and apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please feel free to send us a private message if you would like us to reach out to your certified Chevrolet dealership on your behalf to inquire about your vehicle situation. We are always here to answer any questions that you might have and happy to provide assistance.

Cecil J.
Chevrolet Customer Care

I am experiencing the same issues on my 2011 Impala LTZ.