Impala While undergoing many facelifts in its history, the Impala has proved itself to both civilians and police forces as one of the most capable 4-door cars GM has ever offered. Currently moving towards its 10th generation the Impala is one of the longest lasting and popular models.

2014 Chevrolet Impala
Includes: Bel-air
Platform: B-body & W-body

Have anyone had this same problem with this code on a chevy impala 2007 lt flex fuel.

Search this Thread

Old February 15th, 2012, 3:18 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Have anyone had this same problem with this code on a chevy impala 2007 lt flex fuel.

I HAVE A 2007 CHEVY IMPALA FLEX FUEL, MY ENGINE LIGHT HAS BEEN ON FOR SOME TIME. I GOT IT CHECKED AT AUTOZONE AND THE CODE READ P0449.HAS ANYONE HAD THIS PROBLEM AND FIXED IT, BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SPEND A LOT OF MONEY GOING TO DIFFERENT SHOPS GETTING IT TESTED TO SEE IF ITS ONE OR THE OTHER PROBLEMS THAT AUTOZONE HAS LISTED ON MY PRINT OUT THAT THEY GAVE ME. IF NOTHING ELSE, CAN SOMEONE SEND PHOTOS AND MUCH INFO THESE MALFUNCTIONS. IN DIRE NEED, BECAUSE I AM NEW AT THIS ON REPAIRING MY OWN VEHICLE, OR REFER ME TO GOOD MECHANIC IN THE HOUSTON, TX AREA THAT'S REASONABLE.

Last edited by in2pro; February 16th, 2012 at 9:38 AM. Reason: Moved post from the Tahoe section to the Impala as users request