Notices
Monte Carlo & Lumina Since the 1970s, the Monte Carlo has been an icon of American stock car racing. A 4-door version, the Lumina, was produced in the late 90's.
Platform: A-, G-, & W-body

2000 monte autostart install

Old December 26th, 2008, 7:36 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 monte autostart install

Hello all
Well I have gotten the wife a AUTOSTART AS-8500 FM remote start http://www.autostart.ca/prodInfo.php?alarm=0&starter=1&tw=0&pr od=AS-1855FM and the IDATALINK Passlock I,II/PK3,PK3+ ( ADS-TBSL PL )http://www.idatalink.com/installguide.phpSolo series bypass for her 2000 Monte Carlo I was wondering if anyone could help me out with the install
I have done remote starts in the past on older modle cars but never one with factory alarm on them ( If you can call an anoying horn honk an alarm lol ) I do wiring trouble shooting on a daily bases and know how to use my DMM and test light LOL , I solder and heatshrink all my conections and understand more or less what i need to do when it comes to wiring
But i was hoping someone in the know could give me some heads-up on the install maybe a walk thru on this car or even some good tips or tricks dealing with this car
Thanks you Very much for any help
Dan D