New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

Looking for info on making your first post?

Search this Thread

Old March 11th, 2010, 8:43 PM
CF Monarch

Received 26 Likes on 9 Posts
Talking Looking for info on making your first post?

Its easy, just make a user account, make sure you are logged in, then click "New Thread" in the New Member Welcome Area.

I strongly suggest including your first name and what you drive in your introduction!
The following 2 users liked this post by EvansBlue:
Bob_hage3 (May 30th, 2023), Ed Heustis (October 1st, 2023)
Old December 17th, 2010, 8:19 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Art / pen63

Hi Brent,
Need help!
I just signed up for CF a little while ago. In the box "New Member Welcome Area" it suggest that I Stop In and introduce myself. I have been scanning the web site trying to figure out how to do this and haven't figured it out yet.

Also in the area where you offer help with your first thread or post it says "Go to the new member Welcome area and select 'New Thread' " --- haveen't been able to figure that one out either.

One area that I got to advised that I was not authorized to access that page and that possibly my account had not been activated.

Don't know where to go from here.

Please help --- Thanks

Art / pen63
Old March 23rd, 2011, 11:44 PM
CF Beginner

Brent,
I seem to be in the same boat. I would like to find out how to ask a question regarding my recently purchased 1946 Chevy COE truck and boy do I need help right now with the rear end exchange. Sombody, HELP!

Frank
Old March 24th, 2011, 12:16 PM
CF Junior Member

I was new two a few days ago, Look above and you will see "chevy forums - Photo Galleries - Create an Account " click chevy forums....it will give you a list of forums to choose from...IE...tech questions, silverado forums, etc

whatever you click on it will give you a "new Thread" button to start a new post.
Old April 21st, 2011, 2:33 PM
CF Beginner

Default NY here

hello friend this is tony i was proud owner of a 2008 tahoe ltz and now my wife and i got a 2011 suburban ...we needed some with a little more room anyway hello everyone...
Old June 13th, 2011, 3:34 PM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my name is kenneth i have an 2002 chevy suburban about two or three months ago i started hearing a noise at the back of my suburban, i took it to the shop and had the u-joint changed and it is this making a noise, when i take my foot off the gas petal are when i give my truck gas i here a clunck and when i back up sounds like something is loose in my rear end. i have said serveral people some say change the rearend some say ring and pinion please make a suggestion on what my problem is.
The following users liked this post:
kimallman (September 18th, 2019)
Old June 16th, 2011, 9:12 AM
CF Beginner

I need some help if any body can help me. I have a 2006 SS Silverado Intimadator, and when i shut my door the heated seat comes on we've had the door apart the seat apart everything. and now the dash lights for stereo and ac will go off. Any advice will be great.
Old June 27th, 2011, 8:45 PM
CF Beginner

Hey guy's, My name is Harry, and I've been workin' on my rig, a 1995 K1500 for the last few months now, and am exstatic to have found a bonifide bowtie forum from which to gather more knowledge. thanx in advance
Old July 2nd, 2011, 6:22 PM
CF Beginner

my name is william and im new.....thank you for having me
Old July 6th, 2011, 12:29 PM
CF Beginner

Whats up guys my name is danny, ive been looking for a website for little while on which i can talk about chevy or get advice on what could be wrong with my truck, or just how to make my truck better, or even just conversate with other chevrolet enthuthiast, without getting into arguements. my truck is and 88 chevy c1500 pick up. i used to own an 87 chevy c1500 pick up

Quick Reply: Looking for info on making your first post?