New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

New guy here in Houston TX

Search this Thread

Old August 14th, 2008, 1:36 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy here in Houston TX

well im new as i said from houston tx, im really here for buisness not so much as pleasure. im trying to see if anyone in interested in purchasing a 1991 chevy suburban 1500 with overdrive. this car is immaculate paint is good, body is good, and the interior is FLAWLESS!! now the car has been in a front end collision with a DUMP TRUCK!! ouch, and it isnt pretty. But most of the damage is centered aroudn the fron clip. but i have intact headlights, houstings, corner lights, hood ornament, and badges. This car was very much babied and got an oil change every thousand miles, adn was only used by an 85 year old veteran for LONG VACATION TRIPS. so. The engine a 350 with 700r4 tranny is OUT! gone to a donor car. but the intake and fuel ingection system, throttle body, and all electroics are still there. Along wiith and body, rearend, third row seats, anything you might need shoot me a good offer and its yours, if you come and get it. I will be posting this as well on craigslsit, adn when i return home i will post pics. ALONG WITH this flawless vehicle there is also a set OF MAG WHEELS, WITH BRAND NEW TIRES AND A FULL SIZED SPARE< WITH MATCHING RIMS. Theres STIL HAVE THE BLUE CHALK ON THE WHITE WALLS THEY HAVE BARLEY EVEN HIT THE ROAD!!!!!!!!!!! please do not let any of these great deals goto waist. i will if noone takes advantage junk the car for 500 bucks along with w/e with it. so MOVE FAST!!!!!!!!!
Old August 26th, 2008, 7:22 AM
CF Monarch

Received 26 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: New guy here in Houston TX

Welcome to the forum!!