New Member Welcome Area New to CF? Stop in and introduce yourself.
This section is not for help threads.
Please introduce yourself here, but go to your model vehicle section to post questions and get answers to them. Thanks! :)

WifesBurban

Search this Thread

Old April 28th, 2024, 8:19 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool WifesBurban

It's all in the name. 2017 ls 5.3. Former LEO vehicle, need the details on the original build.

Looking forward to adding some mods, once I know exactly what I have. She needs a solid front iron grille with light-bar (night driving need vs. want), and she's got a full load of little ones always in tow (mama bear wants to drive through any would-be issues). Need also a large roof rack with light bar included (ideal), or ready for installation of light bar (same night driving reason).

It's so stripped down, it doesn't have XM capabilities and the tiny ~4" screen (she doesn't want the bells and whistles, only the Sirius XM Radio)...

Then there's the 4WD stuff... She's got all our girls on the beach every week, and they end up in soft and deep sand. I'm thinking of the leveling and lift, but looking at options is like looking at YT videos for how to boil an egg.

Formerly owned a Tahoe 2011, but never did any mods of any kind (nothing changed).

Here for the learning, and a bit of conversation. Mostly here for my wife's Suburban.

Cheers,

~ WB

(Thanks in advance to the kind souls who take the time. It's appreciated.)
Old April 29th, 2024, 10:23 AM
Administrator

Received 158 Likes on 156 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Good luck on all your upgrades. It sounds like you'll have your work cut out for you for a while.
The following users liked this post:
WifesBurban (April 29th, 2024)
Old April 29th, 2024, 12:29 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the warm welcome, lots of work indeed.