Go Back  Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums > Past Chevy Truck, SUV & Vans > S-10 & Blazer
Reload this Page >

Removing wire "block" from driver side firewall

Notices
S-10 & Blazer 1982-2005
The S-10 and Blazer was arguably the most versatile and accessorizable mid-size truck and SUV on the market.
Platform: S/T-series & GMT 330

Removing wire "block" from driver side firewall

Old April 11th, 2019, 9:26 PM
CF Beginner

Default Removing wire "block" from driver side firewall

I am getting ready to remove my 2.3 4-cylinder iron Duke then try to rebuild it, (please save your just get a 4-3 or a 305 for another time) but for now under the firewall which I presume could be only behind the fuse block there's the water wires but I had a short in it prior to the motor dying how would I remove plug by plug
Old April 16th, 2019, 12:02 AM
CF Beginner

Default I'd like to know too

Yes this us something I would like to know about too. I've had a short that I cannot find at all. My best guess after tracking about every wire in the truck is in the block going through the firewall.

Search this Thread
Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: