Show Off Central Come right in and post pictures of your ride, latest modifications, etc. All makes and models welcome!

Racing Stripes on Cavalier

Search this Thread

Old August 20th, 2010, 10:57 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Keep on workin it, Do not stop there!

There is so much that you can do to make this car lok more than a econo ride. I would put on the largest teires that will fit on the stock rim's. Largest diameter and width, with raised white letter's. Clean and polish and wax the stock rim's. Mild to medium tint on the windows. A rear spoiler, Small wing. Paint the back area of the car a semi gloss black. That would be the back of the car, area between the tail lights. Lastly a nice chrome tip on the tail pipe.
Originally Posted by Tania
I started applying some racing stripes to my car.

Before:

After

I'm not finished yet, I'm going to make it go all the way down the front and back. The stripe looks weird on that last picture but it's just the angle.

What do you think?

Unfortunately for my case, the 1st picture is the best because I took it under the moon at twilight in a clear area.
Old August 28th, 2010, 3:59 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Cavaliar Needs After market rim's

Your car looks well done. The next thing would be after market rim's. Being a small car with 14" stock steel rim's and very simple hibcaps. I think that some nice but simple chrome rim's would set off your black paint well.