Notices
Silverado, Sierra & Fullsize Pick-ups The Silverado & Sierra have been two of the best selling trucks in the US for decades, and is truly proven to be "like a rock".

2014 Chevy Silverado
Platform: Truck, GMT 400, 800, & 900
Old July 29th, 2015, 1:41 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Wheels and Tires
Print Wikipost

Tire Pressure Monitor

Search this Thread

Old October 9th, 2011, 10:56 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i tried all of the above and still nothing...
Old August 30th, 2012, 12:46 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I seen another reply on a different site...when changing tires can i reset the Tire pressure monitoring system with out going to a dealer?
Yes...Just did it on mine.
Let the van sit for at least 2 minutes. turn key to on position. push the dash settings button (second one down) choose relearn tire settings.... horn should honk twice to start learning. go to front left side tire first(drivers side) then clockwise around van. let out air or put in air for 2-3 seconds each, may take two three four times, the horn should honk 1 time, go to next tire do the same for each tire, after last tire(drivers rear) horn should honk twice. done.
if you do not have the buttons to set items, turn on key and press lock and unlock buttons on your door remote at the same time for a few seconds, that should activate the relearning .
you must set your tire pressures correctly...at least 55lbs front and 75 lbs rear.. happy learning..

The pressure showing 1 lb is because your tire is over inflated mine does that when I haul water the tire pressure increases after a certain point the sensor shows 1 lb... try letting some air out.