Site Feedback THIS SECTION IS FOR SITE RELATED ISSUES ONLY!! NO TECHNICAL QUESTIONS OR ANYTHING RELATED TO FIXING AN AUTOMOBILE

Rse dvd disc reigon error!!!

Search this Thread

Old May 9th, 2015, 11:40 AM
New User
Awaiting E-mail Confirmation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rse dvd disc reigon error!!!

Possible fix for others as it worked for me!!! Hi my name is jj john and i "may" have some helpfull information. I too have a 2006 Tahoe and my rse dvd worked great when the wife and i tried it out before we bought the SUV and we got it home and tried to show the kids and it had this same (disc reigon error) that alot of people have been having . So ..... Im a very perticular person and started with the manual , personalizing all that i can for the options that the truck has ..... When i got to the part about the compass in the rear view mirror it says ALL the vehicles that leave the factory are set on zone 8 . Well i live in zone 3 ... When i followed the directions to set the compass ..... The rse dvd started making sounds like it was loading and ejecting a dvd ... For around 10-15 seconds then I figured that i would try it to see if it worked.... And IT WORKS AWESOME!!!! I dont know if it reset or if its tied into the compass to recognize reigon .. But it worked for me .