Sonic (Aveo) The subcompact known globally as the Aveo since 2002 is now the SONIC in North America as of the 2012 model

Chevrolet Sonic
GM Platform: T200, T250, T300

2014 Impala

Search this Thread

Old August 13th, 2013, 1:19 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2014 Impala

I purchased a Blueray Metallic 2 LT and love it.

Have it fully loaded with Moonroof, bose system, conv. package, and advanced safty package. I had metallic pedals put on and door stills and mud flaps. Car looks great.

I don't care so much about not getting dual exhaust and that was not standard on 2lt as in previous years, but i am upset that the LED running lamps can not be purchased through chevy and added to the car. I didn't get LTZ as it was too pricey for me now as I traded 13 Malibu Eco premium that was not impressed with. The Impala is a lot more expensive than previous years and little stumped that a care this pricy has no fog lamps/or LED lamps. Will chevy adventually release the LED lamps as add on as I found some aftermarket ones tht you plug into fuse box and they are on when car is on. I would much rather buy through GM to make sure warrant is not Void and that they are install correctly. Any feedback. I talked to sevaral reps at GM and someare dead set that tney are never coming, and others said that give it some time and that they will be released as at this time cars are still being made and there is not enough parts to suplly the LED for add ons as they are all currently used in production of new cars.
Old August 14th, 2013, 2:52 PM
Official GM Rep

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Blueraymetallic2lt,

Congratulations on the new purchase. In regards to your question, at this time there is no plan to have this add on. This does not mean it might not come later, but as of right now there are no plans. If you have any other concerns or questions you would like for us to address just let us know. Again, congrats!

Erica Tiffany
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old August 21st, 2013, 8:03 PM
CF Beginner

Great to hear someone just purchased the new Impala. we continue to get them in at our dealership and they have been a huge hit. I think people are still getting adjusted to the price of the new car, but continue to be surprised by the features and tech available on the new car. Enjoy your new Impala!
Old October 22nd, 2013, 7:37 PM
hlg
CF Beginner

Default Impala purchase

We have a 2014 Impala 2LTZ and fully understand your appreciation of the LED running lights. They were one of the reasons we broke the bank for the LTZ, but certainly not the only one.

We love everything about the new Impala except perhaps cleaning all the spokes on the 20 inch rims.

I'm sure you'll love the ride of your, and the appreciative looks and comments of strangers who know a great care when they see it!