Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

01 traction control delete with auto trac?

Search this Thread

Old September 18th, 2008, 9:02 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 01 traction control delete with auto trac?

So.... I've got a 01 2500 burb, with the big 8.1L motor. 4L80E trans, 4x4 auto trac, auto ride. 3:73: gears limited slip.......

Anyway, I cant do a burnout.You gas & brake it, just revves to 2000 rpms and does nothing. I was told it was the torque management, so we deleted it with the HP tunes. Helped a lot but it still doesnt spinn. Currenty i have Volant cold air intake, Headers, cat back. etc etc... I just cant get do a burnout.

I know my wifes nissan armada is the same way. Cant even squeel a tire, but on it you get a traction light blinking... You can on the armada unpluge the wireing harness on the brake pedal, and the john force would be proud

So what do i have to do to this tank to kill some tires?

In 2wd, 4h1 and 4L0 it will spinn in the grass, or if your say trying to pull a tree stump out of the ground.... All four wheels will smoke pretty good i just cant do it in2wd unless its from a roll in the rain... Say 20-30 mph floor it, it will down shift and spinn then spinn again in when it shift to second... but thats in the rain, However you cant freaking powerbrake it in the rain..

So is there a fuse, a wire, a plug what......