Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

03 suburban onstar mirror short,left blinker,crusie control cluster not lighting up

Search this Thread

Old November 14th, 2014, 9:28 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation 03 suburban onstar mirror short,left blinker,crusie control cluster not lighting up

just bought a 2003 4x4 suburban.. the dealer tells me there are no active recalls on it.. I removed the insterment cluster to see if I had any burned out bulbs. due to the fact that no 4x4 light comes on in cluster when in 4wheel drive..but the 4whell drive does work. it has the push button 4x4 set up.. but I figured that the cluster would or should light up,not to sure. only to find that the cluster has LEDS.. when I put the cluster back on..my left hand blinker and cruise control will not light up.. but they do work. Not sure if I have a bad insterment cluster or what. my OnStar mirror also has a short.. sometimes it works fine all day, other times it goes off and on rapidly.. I have checked the ground on the engine and battery cable frame ground.. I have no idea were to start looking or for what.. the mirror connector seems to be connected correctly..also my heated seats come on for a minute and go off..and my drivers side seat up and down switch seems to be working backwards..not to sure if I have a switch installed backwords or if I have a open hot or ground. does anyone have a detailed check list on the wiring for the mirror and or the interment cluster.. the check engine light is on.. but the codes are catalytic related.. any help would be greatly appreciated .. thank you for reading my post..
Old February 1st, 2015, 11:04 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default solution?

I have all of these problems except the mirrors, did you get this figured out?