Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

07 Tahoe going back to GM

Search this Thread

Old February 24th, 2007, 11:09 AM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 07 Tahoe going back to GM

Removed.
Old February 24th, 2007, 3:53 PM
CF Junior Member

Why cant we all just get along??????????
Old February 24th, 2007, 7:02 PM
CF Junior Member

[/align]
[blockquote]
[/align]
"How exactly did you contribute to resolve or help with issue that this post was about ?"
[/align][/align]07LS, even you cant beas thick as to not see that I posted, sorry "Contributed" positive consumer based informationon how the Tahoe israted onlyin direct response to Kernals "helpful" information in this thread - "this is my first American made vehicle and will be my last. I should have went with the new X5,,, damit." I also "helped" by answering yourdirect question you had pertaining to that information. For some reason you took offense to the positive consumer rating of the Tahoe and that is an issue you will have to deal with and get over.[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]
"You just have perfectly described yourself. Look could you take your fighting and insults to some other board?
[/align][/align]Actually your wrong again.I merely posted, no..."Contributed", positive,statistics on the Tahoe in response toKern's unhelpful negative post. Most of the following non-informative garbage is a result ofKerns andyourself taking offense to the posted positive Tahoe information.You guys are just bitter and don't want to accept the fact thatyou are only in a smallminority group of Tahoe ownersthat have had issues. You would ratherbe showered withsympathy, or a collection of unwarrantedTahoe or American vehicle bashingpoststo make you feel better.Sorry 07LS, I'm not going anywhere, however if positive Tahoestatistics and information offends you or your looking for sympathy, perhaps an onlinewoman's support group would better suit you.[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]
"Most people here are helpful. They post replies related to posted problem. "
[/align][/align]You must be speaking ofKernals"Helpful" post to your thread thatwas previously posted "this is my first American madevehicle and will be my last. I should have went with the new X5,,, damit." This isnt helpful information, however you didn't seem to take offense to this. IWonder why?....lol. [/align][/align]07LS, I believe you also postedthe question "BTW a consumer report is not the best reliable source for info on vehicles. I agree that every manufacturer will produce lemons. So if consumer reports tested one vehicle that maybe was a lemon, they will automatically give it the worst rating. So how can their rating be any good ?" Now I "contributed" positive "helpful" information in regards to your direct question and now you wonder why the information is there. Are you ok?, or were you only looking for negative information regarding the Tahoe?[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]
"With you half page posting totally unrelated to what this post was about, most people will stop reading further. The post was originally about Tahoe that is going to be replaced by GM and issues I have with it. It was not about CR or such."
[/align][/align]Umm you must of forgot, but againdidn't you pose the question...."So if consumer reports tested one vehicle that maybe was a lemon, they will automatically give it the worst rating. So how can their rating be any good ?" Now you have someone who is nice enough to "contribute"and answeryour direct question and you are still upseton why all the C.R.information is there? Interesting.... [/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/align][/blockquote][/align]
Old February 25th, 2007, 1:35 AM
Administrator

Received 170 Likes on 168 Posts

Hey guys, let's let it lie. If you want to continue, do it thru PMs.

FYI: Forum Rule 2.

While debating and discussion is fine, respect your fellow enthusiasts. Being of a diverse background, members are likely to express different opinions, and while opinions may differ from yours, they are just that, opinions; and everyone is entitled to express theirs freely. We will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, or personal attacks. Do not flame, bother, bug, disrespect, hound or taunt ANYONE on the forums or through private messaging or chat room. If we feel a thread is getting out of hand we will close or delete it. You can/will lose your posting privileges if you continue this type of behavior.[/align]

Thanks.