2015 Stabilitrak problems - Page 2 - Chevrolet Forum - Chevy Enthusiasts Forums

2015 Stabilitrak problems

CF Senior Member

September 11th, 2016, 3:30 PM   #11  
Buddy of mine works at Chevy. Told me the new trucks are horrible. Too many problems. Said not to get rid of my 07 for a new one.

CF Beginner

February 22nd, 2017, 10:30 PM   #12  
Our 2015 suburban has the same issues. Loss of steering,service 4x4,service stabilatrac, service trailer brake, abs light and brake light came on wouldn't steer the brakes went to the floor! The thing is by the time we get it to the dealer everything fixed itself we videoed it but they can't find anything wrong it's the third time it's happen and the second time at the dealership for this issue the first time it went away so quick we thought it was a fluke but has become dangerous to drive!

Official GM Rep

Global Headquarters in Detroit, MI

March 1st, 2017, 7:23 PM   #13  
Posted By: Ricky Huffman Our 2015 suburban has the same issues. Loss of steering,service 4x4,service stabilatrac, service trailer brake, abs light and brake light came on wouldn't steer the brakes went to the floor! The thing is by the time we get it to the dealer everything fixed itself we videoed it but they can't find anything wrong it's the third time it's happen and the second time at the dealership for this issue the first time it went away so quick we thought it was a fluke but has become dangerous to drive!
Welcome to the forum, Ricky

We’re very sorry to learn of these difficulties with your Chevy, and sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused. If you would like to further discuss with our team, we encourage you to send us a private message with more information at your earliest convenience. We welcome the opportunity to look into your situation on our end.

Helen
Chevrolet Customer Care

CF Beginner

March 13th, 2017, 3:47 PM   #14  
Stabilitrak and park assist jamming steering wheel

So I have a 2015 Tahoe Lt 4*4 and recently I have been having problems reversing. More often than not when I reverse from s angle the steering wheel will jerk back from one side to the other almost snapping your wrist and will idle down and say parking assist off on back up cam. And also if on uneven ground the stabiltrsk will come on and has killed the car three times since. Is anyone else experienced these problems? I'm am scared to even back up now

CF Senior Member

March 16th, 2017, 4:37 AM   #15  
Ask the dealer about reprogramming your trucks software. I had a navigation issue where the screen blinked and would speak in half sentences. It even told me to prepare to go left when I was to exit right.. the dealer reprogrammed the nav system and had to
Essentially reboot a module. Wiped out the stored addresses but it works now.

Official GM Rep

Global Headquarters in Detroit, MI

March 20th, 2017, 9:55 PM   #16  
Posted By: Dee Daniel So I have a 2015 Tahoe Lt 4*4 and recently I have been having problems reversing. More often than not when I reverse from s angle the steering wheel will jerk back from one side to the other almost snapping your wrist and will idle down and say parking assist off on back up cam. And also if on uneven ground the stabiltrsk will come on and has killed the car three times since. Is anyone else experienced these problems? I'm am scared to even back up now
Hello Dee,

We apologize for the inconvenience you've encountered with your Tahoe and can understand your desire to get this addressed. If you decide you've like to work with a certified Chevrolet dealership, please let us know. We're available via private message and would be happy to provide an additional layer of assistance while your vehicle is being serviced.

Jasmine
Chevrolet Customer Care

Search this Thread
Sponsors