Notices
Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

2015 Stabilitrak problems

Old December 27th, 2018, 3:13 PM
CF Beginner

I was googling the same problem
just bought new Tahoe 2019 from local dealer in Saudi Arabia Jeddah
after I paid in cash the car price, and @ zero mile, at the show room when engine started it showed the same problem and they are telling me to come back in few days. they will do recheck at maintenance to fix the problem
the refuses to substitute the car, they didn't provide me a replacement car till they fix the problem , they are not willing to give me my money back I find that ironic when GM commercials speaking about warranty and road help while GM cars disabled and not functioning at the show room
I regret that I bought GM car
this just happened today 27/12/2018
car vin # 1GNSC7EC5KR165060
I FILED A COMPLAINT VIA CHEVROLET ARABIA BUT UNFORTUNATELY I DON'T EXPECT MUCH FROM THEM
Old March 6th, 2019, 2:23 PM
CF Beginner

Originally Posted by Chevrolet Customer Service View Post
Welcome to the forum, Ricky

We’re very sorry to learn of these difficulties with your Chevy, and sincerely apologize for any inconveniences caused. If you would like to further discuss with our team, we encourage you to send us a private message with more information at your earliest convenience. We welcome the opportunity to look into your situation on our end.

Helen
Chevrolet Customer Care
What was the final fix for this issue and were you able to reach Chevrolet? Our 2015 LTZ Suburban having the same issues but, at least for now, we're not included in the Chevrolet Recall #18289.