Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Cargo Mats for ltz w/ 3rd row

Search this Thread

Old July 9th, 2007, 3:51 PM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cargo Mats for ltz w/ 3rd row

what have most of you decided to go with for a cargo mat if you leave the 3rd row seats in. I would like something that would work with the seats in, folded up, and out of the vehicle.

most of the time i have them folded up so i definately need a mat for this purpose...

any ideas?
Old July 9th, 2007, 3:54 PM
CF Beginner

Default RE: Cargo Mats for ltz w/ 3rd row

the husky mats are good
Old July 9th, 2007, 3:56 PM
CF Beginner

yea i have looked into those but dont know if they work w. the 3 row seat..
Old July 9th, 2007, 4:17 PM
CF Active Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just ordered a set of these last night. Should have them in about a week. I'll let you know how they work with the third row.

http://www.performancecenter.com/pro...tic+Floor+Mats
Old July 9th, 2007, 6:34 PM
CF Active Member

I have a set of Weather Tech(sp) mats thru out my 07 Tahoe and they are great. I also bought the cargo liner that also doubles for the 3rd row seat mats when the seats are in. The cargo area portion extends to the rear plastic trim bar. There are cutouts that allow you to use it with or without the seats. If you leave the seats out and never put them in - you can use the cargo mat without cutting the areas out for the 3rd seat rails. Hope this helps.
Old July 9th, 2007, 11:10 PM
CF Beginner

aaatahoe, do these weathertech mats take away from the look of the interior or do they fit in pretty well? They sound like exactly what i want as well does the link above, its just hard for me to buy something without seeing a picture of it in a tahoe or seeing it in person, if you have pictures or a link to these it would be great. Ive looked at all of the weathertech mats but they don't show pictures in a tahoe.
anyway thanks for all the help
Old July 10th, 2007, 8:54 AM
CF Junior Member

I went with Premier motoring for the front and second row carpet mats. They are heavy duty and match the interior carpet. I went with a husky mat for the rear cargo area that has cutouts for the back seat. I also got the husky mat that goes underneath the second row and catches the junk that slides forward from the cargo area. I couldn't be happier with them, and I had tried a few on the old Yukon XL too.

Make sure you get the rear cargo mat from husky that has the cutouts for the third row though. A lot of sites still just sell the old ones. I bought all of my mats from www.premiermotoring.net
Old July 19th, 2007, 9:32 AM
CF Active Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just got the Catch-All Extreme floor mats. They fit better than the vinyl ones from GM -- their version of weather-proof mats! These babies leave no gaps around the edges like the factory ones and there's no chance they can move around once installed. Only drawback is choice of colors: black and tan. Since I have black leather interior there's no problem.
Old November 19th, 2008, 8:27 PM
CF Beginner

ORIGINAL: haidangwa

Just got the Catch-All Extreme lexus floor mats. They fit better than the vinyl ones from GM their version of weather-proof mats! These babies leave no gaps around the edges like the factory ones and there's no chance they can move around once installed. Only drawback is choice of colors: black and tan. Since I have black leather interior there's no problem.
Can you post some pictures of it? The color is not a big issue for me as long as they are comfortable then I'm on it.