Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

Finaly installed the denali lights

Search this Thread

Old March 23rd, 2007, 5:27 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finaly installed the denali lights

All i am going to say is wow, Having a silver hoe and the black housing from the denali lightsmade the rear pop alot better in my opinion.

The lights were a direct bolt on - but did come across some problems when installing the bulbs because they did not fit correctly -I had to break a little piece of plastic from the housing -

The hoe is at the shop gething the speakers and amp put in- put will provides pictures when done.

also had the hids installed with a relay-- any one inNYC that want them done , l et me know - it came out to 200 installed for the hid - yeah I know really cheap but official - and for those who is going to do the intsall them self - its the easiest DIY project you can do- but for the price i got them for-- it was well worth it watching some do it for you -
Old March 23rd, 2007, 6:04 PM
CF Beginner

Default RE: Finaly installed the denali lights

I am in Queens and would like to know where you got those HID'S installed
Old March 24th, 2007, 2:12 AM
CF Junior Member

Name:  IMG_9866.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  88.0 KB

Name:  IMG_9867.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  74.5 KB

Name:  IMG_9855.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  116.3 KB

Name:  IMG_9862.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  84.4 KB

Old March 24th, 2007, 2:19 AM
CF Active Member

Looks good....I want the HID's soon, let us know if there is any problems with the HID...Model # would be cool.
Old March 24th, 2007, 3:36 PM
CF Junior Member

Good look with the tails and good choice on the Memphis audio. What subs are you going to run?
Old March 24th, 2007, 7:39 PM
CF Junior Member

I have denali tails for sale and they came with there own bulbsall i had to do was plug the harness in.
Old March 25th, 2007, 2:09 AM
CF Junior Member

I am running kickers comp round subs thati got from a friend in Circuit City. All i am going to say is that i have enough pound for the money- a little bit to much..lolol.. The install went fine but did incouter a few problems with the ground and the amps shutting down. I have to take the hoe back because they have to re check the work and do some final detail work- and also the wire they tap into for the hi-low is the one that makes the chime noise...lolol--- i could hear everything very clearly now at 120dbs - speacilay the back up beeps ( i think the whole block can hear it now.) SOme of the plastics pieces from the hoe have to be replace due to the quality of our american cars, they just broke when removing....
now i just have to get a seperate eq to tune the damn speakers and the subs- because the bose radio eq sucks
Old March 25th, 2007, 2:25 AM
CF Junior Member

Anyone knows where to buy the insdie door handle for cheap? for the rear passenger door
Old March 28th, 2007, 12:31 PM
davemec

ORIGINAL: didithepest
The lights were a direct bolt on - but did come across some problems when installing the bulbs because they did not fit correctly -I had to break a little piece of plastic from the housing -
I am looking to get the Denali tails. What did you need to break off in order to get them to fit? Was it a piece of the Denali housing or a piece from the bulb connection?
Old March 28th, 2007, 7:28 PM
CF Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why did you need a realy? Mine were direct install and seem to wrok fine with no relay.

Quick Reply: Finaly installed the denali lights