Tahoe & Suburban The power, space, and brutal towing ability make the Tahoe and its longer sibling, the Suburban, arguably the best full size SUV's on the market today.

2013 Chevrolet Suburban
Platform: GMT 400, 800, 900

horrible tahoe.. horrible service

Search this Thread

Old March 20th, 2012, 2:59 AM
CF Beginner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry horrible tahoe.. horrible service

Hello Forum..
I own an 07 tahoe LTZ and let me tell you what a piece of junk...

the worst part is the service from this God forsaken company..

My dash is cracked since the first year of ownership all of the dash.. hugh cracks on a $53000 truck??? can't believe it.. then they won't even help me

they had the nerve to tell me its because of the armor all.. lol what a bunch of crap...

my ac controls are all worn off .. cheap paint that was used.

it consumes oil like nothing I've ever seen..

the door handles are made of razor blades.. cut my 4 year old daughter fingers almost all the way off..

and this LOUIS GM rep is a monster.. he claims to help but is just as bad as my local dealership service manger... EVIL PURE EVIL

louis i think you are terrible representative just like all the local reps i have spoke to .. you pretend to help people but your company is pure garbage.. you guys pick and choose who to help with you junkie products.. i regret ever buying this piece of *&^% truck.. nothing but problems.. i am suing for the injuries my family has suffered for the door handles that are made from razor blades... I hate you GM.. next truck will be a japanese.. at least they don't require me to beg for warranty.. oh wait.. they don't need to go to the dealer every day maybe thats why hahahahah. horrible company.. horrible employees....

one last question.. How do you guys sleep at night, knowing you cut little girls fingers with cheap sharp components and then tell me to *%$& off when i ask for warrant.. heartless monsters..
Old March 20th, 2012, 7:54 AM
CF Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I agree.

my '09 Tahoe has been back to the dealer more times than I can count.
Brake petal squeaks (the petal, not the pads!)
Sunroof squeaks (2x back)
Sat Nav Voice commands do not work (was cut a $1,400 check)
Bluetooth does not work fully w/my iphone ($300 check)
Driver's heated seat... did not heat
speakers rattle
windows are held to the vehicle with chewed gum
battery replaced 2x under warranty

I hate my Tahoe with a passion, but have lost too much $ to sell it. I'm stuck.

File w/the BBB, GM cut me 2 checks because they make crap and know it.

I gave them the option of a longer warranty or the $1,300 check... they took the check. they want nothing to do with these lemons.
Old March 20th, 2012, 12:19 PM
CF Addict

Hey; look who's #1 on the "Worst Cars of 2012" list.

GM!

Cadillac Escalade - Jim Gorzelany - Forbes

Hey, look who's #2! GM!

Hey, Look who's #3! GM!

Chrysler and GM make up most of the list. Clearly they were worth bailing out...
Old March 28th, 2012, 8:05 AM
CF Beginner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are a ton of TSB's for your vehicle. I have the same vehicle you have and have had almost 20 TSB's performed at 2 different chevy dealerships. I take turns between the two to not over load them. I have had those sharp door handles replaced and it is a TSB under special coverage. Rear window hockey stick trims, all 4 door gaskets, rear window replaced the defogger cords broke at the window, excessive oil consumption oil pan deflector and updated L valve cover installed, pistons/rings/valves/lifters and heads honed recently at 62k. All these mentioned again were under Technical Service Bulletins search the web and you'll find ALL your issues are the same with ALL of us. If you no longer have a warranty some are covered under special coverage and power train. I am fortunate to have purchased the GMPP MG for 1600 and I figure It has paid for itself 3 times over. Oh I had the transmission rebuilt at 48k. I found the TSB on that too. There's a sprag that lets loose and distroys 1st clutch and scores trans. Hey, about those inner door handles that cut - take some emory cloth or sand paper to them so they wont cut anyone any more. That's what I did till dealer recently replaced all 4.

2007 Chevy Truck Tahoe 4WD Recalls and Technical Service Bulletins (TSB's) Provided by ALLDATAdiy.com

NHTSA Investigates GM's Finger-slicing Door Handles - U.S. News Rankings and Reviews

Chevrolet Tahoe 2007 - Structure - car safety information, failing parts, recalls, bulletins, complaints
Old March 28th, 2012, 9:17 AM
CF Addict

Default lol

with all the time your car spends at the shop, I hope they gave you something more reliable to drive ...